To be the first choice company to provide you with Security Solutions. Rustenburg CCTV & Security provides comprehensive and fully customized security solutions anywhere in the north west area.
- To fully understand and mutually agree on your security requirements.
- To review our service level agreements and effectiveness with our clients to the mutual satisfaction of both parties.
- We strive to offer clients leading edge technology in the field of electronic security systems, maintenance and project management, as part of a complete building management system.
- To establish long-term relationships with our clients and to render services beyond our client's business expectations.
- To act in partnership with our clients who should see us as an extension of their own company and not just a service provider.
· To provide consistent cost-effective, total security solutions to our clients, by utilizing continually advancing technology to protect and manage their company’s assets.
· We will identify the customers unique needs, do a complete analysis, and then come up with a custom solution that works right from the first time. Why? Because it must work right the first time. You do not have the luxury of second chances, and our integrity rests with providing results
- Access Control Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Intruder Detection Alarms
- Electric Fencing
- GSM and/or SMS Communicator Systems
- Emergency Power Systems
- Gate Automation
- Intercom Systems
- Pepper Gas Intruder Detection Systems
We offer a full range of comprehensive security solutions, tailor made, to suit the needs of our customers. Client confidentiality is paramount and highly guaranteed.
RENT TO OWN
Rustenburg CCTV & Security will provide finance for a 36,48 and 60 month rental to own option.
ADVANTAGES OF RENTALS
“FOR THE CUSTOMER”
- “Off Balance Sheet” rentals may be structured, and may be shown as an operating expense thus improving gearing ratios. This provides an added advantage to foreign owned companies.
- Rentals avoid capital expenditure approvals.
- Minimum deposit is required, thus reducing the client’s cash outlay.
- Monthly rentals can be reduced by the use of annual escalations of up to 15%, thereby easing the client’s immediate cash flow.
- The customer has the option to upgrade the equipment at the end of the contract, thereby
providing flexibility to change as technology improves, or as the company outgrows
less than a month ago
Safari Street, Rustenburg, North West 0300, South Africa